College football or NFL


On this week of which one do you like better, I decided to ask all of my friends if they liked college football or NFL better. My answer to this is easy, I think college football is way better than the NFL. To start, I think college players play a lot harder than the NFL players do. Second, there is nothing better than waking up on a Saturday morning and watching some college athletes dominate in the sport. Here is what my friends had to say.

TJ Storer: NFL. “Because of fantasy football.”
Jake Jones: College. “Because they are playing for school pride and the team aspect, not a paycheck and fame.”
Jordan Spiess: College. “Because it is not about the money, its about playing the game you love for the school you love.”
Brandon Kasberg: College. “Because I like watching kids the same age as me play the game.”
Brock Minor: College. “There is more passion and an overall team feel than the NFL. Players are younger and not all super talented so upsets tend to happen more frequently.”
Jordan Hughes: NFL. “Take the best players from college, give them the best strength and conditioning coaches, and watch the big boys mess each other up.”
Dakota McNany: College. “The games mean more, the kids are so passionate, the coaches are more passionate. The connections with the school and fans is also closer.”
Nate Rau: College. “I feel like the range of talent varies. Everyone in the NFL is really good which makes the games predictable.”
Brandon Poncsak (former football player at BGSU): College. “The games are more action packed and there is more hype for the games. Players perform with more energy due to the fact that they are trying to make it to the pros. NFL guys are already making money so they do not even care if they win or lose.”

After asking this group of guys, it is safe to say the majority of them like college football over the NFL. I couldn’t agree with them more because college ball is just flat out better than the NFL.


Comments