Chipotle or Qdoba?

As we enter week thirteen of blogging I have been finding it tough to think of blogging ideas. Last week I asked a bunch of my teammates if they like Coke or Pepsi and why. I actually found some fun in doing that blog because I got to hear what they all thought about each brand. This week I am going to kind of do the same thing, but I will be asking them if they like Chipotle or Qdoba better.

Austin Schimmoeller (friend of mine): Chipotle. “I think Qdoba is a knock of version of Chipotle and I like the food better at Chipotle. I also really enjoy the app and online pick up, it is very convenient when on the go.”
Jose Alcantar (friend of mine): Chipotle. “Chipotle’s marketing seeks to show us how their food is produced. Although, Qdoba’s menu delivers more options; Chipotle’s simple menu delivers quick, quality ingredients for a fairly low price.”
Jordan Spiess (friend of mine): Chipotle. “The main reason why I choose Chipotle over Qdoba is that the environment is not as sloppy and it feels much cleaner while you are there.”
Jake Jones (friend of mine): Chipotle. “I think that the quality of their meat and the taste of their meat is better overall. Specifically their steak.”
Brandon Poncsak (friend of mine): Chipotle. “I personally like Chipotle better because their ingredients are richer. When I think of Qdoba I think of great value.”
Brock Minor (friend of mine): Chipotle. “Ingredients taste so much better. You can just tell the quality is much better.”
Brandon Kasberg (Roommate): Chipotle. “I like the guacamole better.”
TJ Storer (Roommate): Chipotle. “The whole food experience is so much better than that of Qdoba. But, the spicy queso at Qdoba is sooo good.”
Connor Bowers (Roommate): Chipotle. “I like it a bit more. Also, there are more Chipotles around so I never really eat at Qdoba.”


With all of this being said, my vote goes towards Chipotle. I can agree with just about everything my friends said when I asked them this question. My main reason is that the environment is so much cleaner and I believe the food is a lot fresher. Again, if you would like to vote on the poll for this question feel free to do so.

Comments

  1. Jordan,

    As a person not native to Ohio, I personally had never even heard of Qdoba before moving to Ohio. Chipotle is a well known chain where I am from, and like you said focus on their farm to table food providers. They have also seemed to gain more popularity as they are a national chain as opposed to Qdoba.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment