King Horn Ohio Northern University



I was tasked with creating a video over something fun to do at Ohio Northern University. After doing some thinking I decided to complete my video of King Horn Sports Complex. While there is not a lot to do at Ohio Northern, King Horn has a lot to offer to just about any student that attends ONU.

Starting with the main gymnasium, throughout the day all three gyms are open to all students. In these gyms, you can shoot hoops with your friends, play volleyball (if the nets are set up) and even play badminton. Also, intramural sports such as basketball and volleyball are played in there.

Moving to the field house of the complex, this is where the indoor track is along with three basketball and tennis courts, batting cages, and workout equipment. The amount of things you can do in here is unlimited as long as you have the space. People play basketball games, tennis, soccer, frisbee and run on the track. This is a great resource for students to stay active and have fun in their free time.

When it comes to the workout facilities in King Horn, there is a wonderful remodeled weight room with great equipment and good space. The cardio room is equipped with multiple treadmills and ellipticals, as well as machines for weight lifting.

While walking through King Horn, you can also see all of the great memories that have been made and will continue to be made. The hall of champions is where all of the student athletes make it when they achieve All American status in their particular sport. Also, you can check out the current ONU sports hall of fame wall which should be a goal for all student athletes to make it on that wall. Ohio Northerns sports complex is a wonderful place to go and burn time for students. I have posted this video on both my Twitter (@jordanBo54) and Facebook (Jordan Bostater) if you would like to check it out on a different platform.



Comments

  1. Great video man! I can tell you're a top tier editor. The music made me crash my tree into a car though. The LSD got ahold of me again, and now I can't tell the difference between the color magenta and the voice in my head screaming that I am wasting my life playing bingo and eating meat. Don't forget that Nazi pugs will be the downfall of Britain and make sure to wave goodnight to your friendly neighborhood FBI agent via your webcam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an awesome video to show a place that most of us consider our second home. Just from being on the golf team and lifting I have learned King Horn like the back of my hand and it's awesome to see someone who shares the same passion about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment